Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Goodbye.

Posted by DarrenW

Dear Readers,

Its me again, DarrenW, and today I've come to say a word of thanks.

Yes, unfortunately, it is time for me to stop posting reviews.

Due to circumstances, I'm afraid I have to leave my post and fulfill my other duties, so I will be gone for quite some time.






...







JUST KIDDING.

Though the part of me leaving is true. I will be gone for a month while I do my examinations. I will be back in December!

FYI: Arisa and aaronsine will also be taking this examination, so they will also be unavailable.

MedusaS will be doing the reviews for the rest of Autumn 2012 and she's excited to show what she's got in store for us!

I predict a huge collapse of views due to this period when we are short of hands. Oh look:

... rewfbewbfbrkgbrekkjkjn ...

And during this time, I will be passing over any operations of this website to Tr3xus! Good luck!

DarrenW

1 comment: