Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Beat Of The Week: oath sign

October 23, 2012
Posted by FayeA

Oh!

I seem to have gone very mainstream!! Hahaha.

So today I thought I'd introduce you all to a song that was used in the anime "Fate/Zero". (No, I didn;t watch it.) I might watch it in the future. :)

Cover
So yes, I thought oath sign was a very nicely made song because LiSA is able to fully express her vocals on this one song. The other were, well nicely composed, but this one is really well done!

I was also very surprised when I watched her perform live. She managed to sing it exactly like the recorded version!

To those who listen to J-Pop like myself, I also want to stress that this song is very beautifully made, in terms of the words she used to compose this song. Sure it had to do with the anime, but generally, it can be applied almost everywhere.

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/fatezero/oathsign.htm

I like LiSA very much because of her voice, but among many other things, she has a warm personality is cool! Haha.

LiSA is very well-known in the Japan, as she made countless masterpieces for OPs and EDs for many animes. She also performs awesomely well on stage and sang the Opening for "Sword Art Online", which I think Tr3xus did a few weeks back.



See ya!
FayeA

No comments:

Post a Comment