Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Another Additional Review: Another Update

This review has been updated. For Final Impressions "Another", click here.


February 14, 2012
Posted by MedusaS

Boo!

UPDATE


Sorry but this isn't the "Jinki" anime. Just wanted to update you guys about the anime, "Another"

Well, sadly DarrenW has dropped "Another" after watching the first 3 episodes, and after watching the first 4 episodes, I myself can see why.

Death #1

And if you're wondering why I'm watching it, its because I've been tasked to follow the anime through to the end, and I have a larger stomach to handle this kind of stuff than him. :P

Just some updates on the anime here:

DarrenW pointed out (before ep 3) that "it seems like people are going to die in this anime, its just a matter of time". Well its TRUE. Please expect a DEATH every 1 or 2 episodes.

Not trying to love this anime but the way they die is very coincidental and realistic, made me really believe that curses are real.

Okay, now you know that is DEFINITELY going to happen

Personally I feel the main character Koichi is a total ass because he helped those people die, indirectly.

1. Swapped my long umbrella with a retractable one because I got a nightmare. XD
2. Avoided walking near glass panes because I was freaked out.
3. Didn't use the lift today XD

Just a hunch, almost 90% of the people (excl Koichi) in the OP are going to DIE.

Death #2

Oh and he salso said he liked Misaki because he found her cute. REALLY now? So he likes dead ghosts.
And lastly he hoped there was less horror than CCube. TOO BAD HAHAHA.

PS: Looking intently at the hit counter -> Cmon, 20, 000 !!!!

Looking for some saving here! Happy Ending?
MedusaS
Edited by FayeA

2 comments: