Monday, November 14, 2011

AFA2011

November 14, 2011
Posted by DarrenW

Omg, I'm so happy today!

First of which, we have a new Author! Yes! DaBrenz will be joining us later this week!

IAmBored               Tr3xus
DarrenW                 IAmBored


Well basically, the festival was AWESOME! It was so crowded, with otakus, cosplayers and anime lovers!

Well, basically, for those who didn't have any idea of what happened, it was mainly an exhibition hall filled with stalls that sold an unimaginable amount of figurines, otaku merchandise and PSP games! Omg I've never been so mesmerized in my life. Well basically it was because it was my FIRST festival.

There was also a live concert by some of my favourite artists, May'n, Kanako Ito, and LiSA, but that was the day before, so I missed it. (Yes I went on day 3)

And there were movie premieres, like the new Detective Conan movie, Quarter Of Silence!



Well, as Tr3xus and I were hardcore Steins;Gate fans, we managed to see the nitro+ booth, and we saw someone cosplaying as MAKISE KURISU!! But I forgot to take a picture..


There were other stalls like BANDAI, which featured the One Piece anime, Animax with Beelzebub (They let you take a photo with the baby!!!), BUSHIROAD with this huge area full of tables, where people were playing 'vanguard', and the GOOD SMILE COMPANY, with the figurines I preordered ON DISPLAY! Woohoo!

Well, to top it off, I also managed to see cosplayers for Mawaru Penguindrum's Himari, GOSICK's Victorique, the obvious Hatsune Miku, Steins;Gate Houuin Kyoma AND The World God Only Knows' Elsie!

Of course, what made me eternally happy was the fact that I bought a load of stuff from MUSE (Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai merchandise), as well as THIS FIGURINE! Yes, the Hirasawa Yui that I always have been wanting to add to my collection. Got 25$ discout too!

Well I decided not to show the cosplay pics cause it showed my face. Enjoy this pictures from AFA2011! Sorry for the quality from my iPhone.











Ore no Imouto Puzzle & Mouse pad!!
'K-On'ed my iPhone






Makise Kurisu (Coming Out March)


Review by IAmBored coming up!

DarrenW
wwhcurrent@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment