Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dangit.

Yo folks,

Sorry but this post won't be about an anime or manga. I'll put it up tomorrow, because its not quite finished yet and i'm beat.

Well what i was working on, as you would've noticed on the side bar, is the NEW FORUM.

I do apologize with the old one. It sucks.


YAY! I finally have a cool forum!

Feel free to start a conversation as you like, I won't moderate the stuff at all.

Everything there is about set, except for the stupid banner picture & the design. Wanted to custom it but the export function on the forum manager is broken. Dangit.

They did provide me with a K-On! theme and Naruto one as well, but I'll wait until they fix it.

For the moment, its gonna be that stupid artistic picutre...

PS: Wait.... I think i got the solution...

Thanks!

WWHCurrent
wwhcurrent@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment