Friday, September 7, 2012

Best Openings Summer 2012

September 7, 2012
Posted by DarrenW

Hey readers,

In case you guys are wondering why the updates are so low in frequency, its because I am trying to finish the 7 animes on my list, so as we can provide you guys with the final Impressions when the time comes!

MedusaS will be writing a review soon, so please wait until then!

For now, please enjoy this post!

So today I will be doing a post to inform you guys about the various Openings there are this season! Yay!

And of course, I know there are other OP/EDs out there, but its because I don't watch those animes I can't comment on them.

7th. Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!
Music: 3.2
Transitions, Effects & Animation: 2.8
Total: 6.0


Song: Choose me Darling by StylipS
My gosh does everything about this anime have to be ECCHI? Well the OP is no exception. With nose-bleeding scenes, its OP is okay I guess, in terms of transitions and effects. Song has a nice ring to it.


6th: Jinrui wa Suita Shimashita
Music: 3.5
Transitions, Effects & Animation: 3.5
Total 7.0


Song: Real World by nano.RIPE
Creating their own dance style, Jinrui hold on to the fantasy OP, with many psychedelic touches. Has very nice and vivid colours in art. Personally I like nano.RIPE, this song being quite nicely composed.


5th. Hyouka [Opening 2]
Music 3.4
Transitions, Effects & Animation: 4.0
Total: 7.4


Hyouka Opening 2 HD by Nina-60
Song: Unfinished Stride by Saori Kodama
I was looking very forward to this opening because its first one was had such a nice song! Well OP2 had a nice theme going for itself, and a pleasant feel to it. Like the animations very much.


4th. Tari Tari OP
Music: 3.8
Transitions, Effects & Animation: 3.8
Total: 7.6

Song: Dreamer by AiRI
The OP has a very nice and cheerful song, which is quite comforting to hear. Animation is well done and I like the way in which the characters are presented in the start, with them singing along with the song.

3rd: Kokoro Connect
Music: 4.3
Transitions, Effects & Animation: 3.8
Total: 8.1

Song: Paradigm by Eufonius
Blowing my mind away, Kokoro Connect's OP, probably the most cheerful OP able to bring an euphoria to anybody who sees it. Only found out it was actually an Eufonius song yesterday, hahaha. Transitions are neatly done.

2nd: Sword Art Online
Music: 4.5
Transitions, Effects & Animation: 4.0
Total 8.5

[Video Pulled]

Song: crossing field by LiSA
Sung by LiSA, the song is one of the best ones I've ever heard, and the animation is very well done as it manages to incite excitement, action and at the same time fit in very neatly with the music's transitions.

1st: Accel World [Opening 2]
Music: 4.5
Transitions, Effects & Animation: 4.3
Total: 8.8

Song: Burst The Gravity by ALTIMA
Just felt awesome when watching this OP, action filled like Sword Art Online, this OP does not disappoint. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of rap, but with the video the OP is very good. Transitions are well-matched and the animations fit the style of the anime completely.

There you have it, the OPs, for my Summer 2012.
The EDs will be on their way shortly!

DarrenW
Pending Edit

No comments:

Post a Comment