Sunday, September 9, 2012

Beat Of The Week: Errand

Posted by FayeA
September 9, 2012

Hey guys! Yes, today I'll be doing the Beat Of The Week! I hope you guys are psyched!

So what does FayeA mean? Well its short for "Faylan Addicted!" Hahaha, so yes, I am a Faylan fan!


So today I will share with you one of Faylan's songs, Errand, which to me has one of the nicest sounds!

Right from the start of the song, epic drum beats and the sounds of the electric guitar flood into your ears. At 6 seconds, I don't know what's what anymore.

Under Lantis, Faylan sings a variety of songs, mainly under J-Pop, and some of them get featured in anime and video games in Japan, like Katanagatari and Gundam, I THINK. The song Errand was used for the opening for a show called... "Seikon no Qwaser" which I highly doubt anybody here will do a review about because... of its questionable content.

Anyway, I don't watch anime, so I can't be the judge of that.

Faylan has a super captivating voice, and the use of her instruments are unique and hardcore! There are so many other songs she made, under the albums "Polaris" and "Alive" but today I'm just going to share one with you guys!

Make sure you try it out!



In case you don't like the live version!


Seikon no Qwaser - Opening by Lyserg06

FayeA
Edited by MYSELF >:

2 comments:

  1. Nonono, its not questionable. That anime is a bad as it is. Could have been a great anime, but nooo, they had to make the plot like that...

    DarrenW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, how do you know that?

    *gasp* You watched the anime???

    The horror!!!

    ReplyDelete