Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Slight Delays

Posted by DarrenW
May 30, 2012

Ah.

Well it was some time ago that I last reported a delay.

Unfortunately for you guys, there was no reviews for the past week. Don't worry. We know. We actually have a review that is not edited yet, but we'll show it to you ASAP.

In the meantime, why there's a delay on my part is because I'm doing my yearly stint. Yes. As a video editor & graphic designer, I'm currently in the midst of directing the 2012 WWHCurrent Promo Video.


Right now, I'm actually adding the final animations of the video using my mac. It will be uploaded soon!

After I finish, the website will be undergoing some renovation and new features will also be added.

Please continue to support us!

DarrenW

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!

    Also, you will get in big trouble for making that promo video if you don't have license or have permission for showing those anime scenes. There is a reason why most of us anime bloggers don't make promo videos by the way~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks for the tips! I've already taken the necessary measures.

    DarrenW

    ReplyDelete