Sunday, November 18, 2012

Beat of the Week: Glitter (Starving Trancer Remix) feat.Another Infinity + extras

Posted by Tr3xus
November 18, 2012

It's that time again for the beat of the week!

This week i'll be talking about one of my current favourite song:
Glitter (Starving Trancer Remix) feat.Another Infinity
Album cover of Glitter / 神巫詞

I came across this song from watching the anime - Fairy Tail. It is the 11th ending song for the anime. There are some songs that will immediately goosebumps when you listen to it. Well, this song gave me lots of goosebumps the first time I heard it! Not many songs give me goosebumps, so this song is rather special to me.
 
Glitter (Starving Trancer Remix) is a remixed version of Glitter, originally composed by Another Infinity.

Another Infinity is an alias for musicians Starving Trancer and Ryu☆. The remix is basically made by the same people who composed the song ._.

The remix maintains a similar sequence with the original, but is altered to sound more ambient. I personally love the addition of the string instruments (violin) it makes the song sound very epic.



Another notable song by Another Infinity is Towa no Kizuna. Which was also featured on Fairy Tail.



and another notable song by Starving Trancer is Only My Railgun - Starving Trancer feat. MAKI. This song is part of EXIT TUNES which are a series of japanese trance music made by different artists. I love listening to exit trance, they all sound so good!

haha I know I went off topic showing you all other songs, but they are all awesome and I would like to share it with you readers :) hope you all enjoyed this week's collection of j-trance music!

Tr3xus

No comments:

Post a Comment