Monday, November 12, 2012

AFA (Anime Festival Asia) 2012

Posted by Tr3xus
November 12, 2012




An awesome weekend of anime & cosplay has come to end. Today, I'll be bringing you a quick coverage on AFA 2012! The event was held in Singapore Expo Hall this year.

There were over 30 stalls in the hall, selling products such as clothes, files, accessories, posters, mugs, figurines and more... It was really exciting to see THAT many anime products all in one location!! The queues are unbelievably long. It can take you 30 minutes JUST TO GET INTO THE SHOP :O



There's a stall dedicated to Madoka Magica, I haven't watched the anime, I heard it's good. I should watch it when I have time~



And then there's the Sword Art Online booth, which sells quite a number of SAO goodies. Unfortunately, when I arrived at the booth, ALL of the goodies have already been sold out T_T
They also had Kirito's swords displayed at the booth. Pretty cool stuff :)





Kirito, watchu lookin at?!




















Cool display



















































Danny Choo also set up a booth displaying several Mirai Suenaga goodies.


Nendoroids, they're so cute!



There were many figurines of One Piece characters~ They also had many of the pirate ships on display. I must say, they are really beautifully made!




Figurines of Accel-world and Code Geass, the variety is endless!



And of course there are cosplays too! This year, a lot of people seemed to cosplay as Kazuto Kirigaya (Kirito) from Sword Art Online. There was a cosplay contest organized as well but I missed it, oh well...





It was a really exciting weekend. I'm already looking forward for next year's AFA! That's all I have for you guys. See ya!

Tr3xus

No comments:

Post a Comment