Thursday, October 13, 2011

Initial Impressions: Beelzebub

This review has been updated. For final impressions "Beelzebub", click here.


October 13, 2011
Posted by IAmBored

Min'na!!!
I AM BACK!!! (Like officially:D) *Bows*

Gomenasai!! But I was celebrating the end of exams (for now) so I didn’t start work until today :D
Sorry people… But I will be doing initial anime reviews for the next few posts because there are so many animes that came out and looked good. Remind me why I hate watching ongoing animes? Oh yah, because I ABSOLUTELY HATE CLIFFHANGERS!!!

Anyways I’m in a super good mood now, not just because of the end of exams but because there are so many new K-POP songs being released!!! K-POP CRAZY FANGIRL~! :D So I won’t let cliffhangers irritate me…YET:D

As such… I’ll be going back on my word to do the red liquid review…. GONE~! Maybe next time neh~?
So… Let’s start with ANOTHER fighting anime: Beelzebub.


Shocked white guy in the corner: Takayuki Furichi, my fav :D
Front: Baby Beel and Oga (Holding Rattler)
Back (Left To Right): Hilda, Alaindelon, Hajime Kanzaki,
Hidetora Toujou, Aoi Kunieda and Tatsuya Himekawa
What would you do if you found out that you had to take care of a baby, which is not yours, but your parents think otherwise? Tatsumi Oga’s life turned upside down when a baby clung to him. This baby is none other than Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub IV (AKA Baby Beel), the youngest son of the current demon king. In other words, the baby is a demon baby. Along with him came woman named Hildegarde (Hilda), who is a maid responsible of taking care of Baby Beel, and a dimensional transport demon named Batim do Emuna Alaindelon. Due to the fact that the baby needs a human parent to take care of him (a human who is strong, arrogant, and thinks nothing for the fellow man, and Oga fits the description perfectly), Baby Beel thus sticks to him and Oga is forced to take care of him. Oga can’t go away from the baby more than 15 meters or he will experience a high voltage shock that would kill him. (The baby shoots lightning out of its body if it cries or throws tantrums….OUCH) And the story continues as Oga tries to get rid of the baby and things happening around him:D

Genre: Fighting, Shounen, School-life, Romance (a bit)

Plot: Nostalgic. Very familiar storyline. In fact, I am very sure some parts are taken from other animes… I clearly see the shadow of "Kaichou wa Maid~Sama" in one episode and some other random animes that I watched but forgot the names in other episodes. The storyline that the human has to take care of a non-human baby is like the new anime: Chibi Devi! (Or the new anime is like it) And the fact that it takes place in a delinquent school is like the Taiwan drama KO ONE or like the manga Dear School Gang Leader. But it is quite nice, and funny and it teaches some lessons to watchers.  So I wouldn’t discourage people from watching it. However, if you are the type who hates illogical stuff and plot similarities, then don’t watch this :P

'Father' and 'Son













For some freaky reasons, Baby Beel never ever wears diapers in this anime, despite the mention of diapers. It really annoys me because Baby Beel reminds me of my annoying little brother who loves running around the house naked! >:( And my brother’s crying has about as much effect as Baby Beel’s crying……

Oh yah! And Naby Beel has the pacifier like 24/7… Another thing I can’t stand is the fact that the artist has to draw the chest of the females so BIG… But this reason is less unnerving than the previous one…

Genre: Fighting, Shounen, School-life, Romance (a bit)

Anyways, this anime came out in Jan 9 2011, a spring anime. I didn’t know its presence until like… yesterday and I rushed finish to write this review (but I didn’t skip episodes or parts XD nearly killed me to finish everything in 24 hours)… 
It has currently 37 episodes. My favourite opening is the 4th one by MBLAQ called Baby U :D K-POP BAND~! But they sing in JAPANESE. Fave ending is 4th ending: Papepipu Papipepu Papepipupo by Nozomi Sasaki, the animation is super KAWAIII~! <3
ENJOY!

I shall rest now after the anime marathon…


Anyeong (Bye… In Korean :D) *Bows and exits*

  

IAmBored

wwhcurrent@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment