Sunday, October 23, 2011

Finally...

October 23, 2011
Posted by DarrenW

Dear Readers,

It's me. I know its been a long while, but while MedusaS was writing her review yesterday, I FINALLY FINISHED the promo video.


In all honesty it wasn't easy to make it, you know, finding all the resources to work on, but the main point is I can write reviews now. 

Sorry about the long massive delay. I will start posting with the Mayo Chiki! Final Impressions later today. :D

From here on end, all our schedules will slacken and we'll be able to post more freely. Just for the notice, we only have 3 authors. If you want to help us reach out by writing reviews, WE DON'T MIND. Join Us!

Thanks for supporting us by visiting our website. Even though we didn't post much this month, the viewcount managed to stay at 1500 hits.
Oh yeah, and watch the video! XD

DarrenW
wwhcurrent@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment