Friday, June 17, 2011

Happiness, Part 2

Ah, i forgot what i was supposed to say.

I'm so happy, that i could shed tears... Oh wait i used that already...

Well, it's because my Pre-Ordered Figurine has FINALLY ARRIVED!



WOOHOO! (Otaku Moment Here)

Finally, after 6 months.

I got the 1/8 Scale Angel Beats! Tenshi PVC Figure, because it's so cute! I think that's a weakness of mine...

Oh well, because the lighting in my room sucks, i'll just show you what, it's supposed to look like!


I'm so happy today, that I'm going to write 2 more reviews today!

Oh Yes, one more thing:


Did somebody say PEEPING?
OMG Steins;Gate FINALLY HAD AN ECCHI SCENE.
For graphic reasons and probably how you will view me as a person in the future, i decided not to show to previous 20 seconds of this episode. :P

Have an awesome day!

WWHCurrent 
Cuteness is my weakness...
wwhcurrent@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment