Friday, December 10, 2010

End Of Year Trip 2010 Part 3: Taipei

Hi Everyone!
It's been 22 days since the trip began, and only 4 days left. Still quite far to go.
However, i won't divulge into that. It's time for the Taipei Update!
I apologize because I didnt upload it that night like i said i would, because my internet usage ran out. For the next  few days i was out.

Anyway, Taipei is like any other city, and the pictures today are mostly 90% about the Taipei Flora Exposition, which is a must go! Enjoy viewing!

On The Agenda
1. Taipei Flora Exposition







PS: I am in Edinburgh, Scotland, and the locals say it's the coldest winter they had in 60 YEARS. I hope there's snow.

Oh yah, if you haven't noticed, my smile is literally gone. There is a very good reason for that. The braces i have been wearing cover every aspect of my teeth, and i can't stretch my cheek muscles very well. So I'm SORRY if I'm ruining the picture! XD

Part 4: Niseko, Hokkaido coming out next!

WWHCurrent
wwhcurrent@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment