Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What? No Review for 10 days?

June 19, 2012
Posted by FayeA

Yo.

In case you all don't know who I am, I'm FayeA, and I am the one who edits all of the reviews, (along with Tr3xus) that you see before you.

Before you go on an all-out rage on us, I would like to actually say that the reason why there hasn't been a post in 10 days, is primarily because DarrenW is out of action.

Yes, his laptop is basically screwed... by himself.

He was trying to upgrade the internal memory of his Macbook, but aparrently he damaged the RAM whilst he was at it...


That's too bad.

So he'll be getting a replacement laptop, and will be back with us next week. :D

Whilst he does that, I'm actually editing a review sent by IAmBored, so please hold on!

FayeA

No comments:

Post a Comment