Monday, September 19, 2011

All Alone!!! & New Staff??

September 19 by MedusaS


Listen you lowlifes who will never amount to anything!

Yes, it is moi, MedusaS, and I'll be posting the "Usagi Drop", and the "Ikoku Meiro no Crosee" & Final Impressions soon...

For those die-hard "Hanasaku Iroha" fans, I'm SORRY, you have to wait till DarrenW gets back, because I don't know what it is at all. T_T

You want to know the real reason why I didn't post it yet? It's because I HAVEN'T WATCHED it to the last episode YET. Yes, due to mass workloads I have to handle IRL.

So stop complaining! :P
For now, just enjoy the reviews that have already been posted on WWHC

Oooh, and it looks like we might break even on hits this month compared with last month.

And it appears we will be having NEW STAFF SOON. Yes, I think one of their names is *KuroNeko* (haha, Ore no Imouto), and I'm not sure of the other one.

And I'm not really alone... Got FayeA here to keep me company.
And for the time being, work on this hint for the next review BY MOI:

Rearrange the letters [Romance]:

CANANDL

MedusaS
WWHCurrent@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment